Theme of the Month:

SUMMER!!! ... we're having FUN in the Sun and cooling off at our Water Table!


Sunday, June 20, 2010

Teeny Tot School: Week 6 (Age: 15 Months)



We skimped on some of our activities this week to work on decorations for my cousin’s Baby Shower… but we made up for it with lots of “field trips” to Target, Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart!!! And to the Shower of course, which was sooo much fun!

Practical Life: Object Identification is becoming one of my favorite activities… I think MunCee likes it a lot too. I set out a few items on a tray and asked her to point to/hand me each item I named. I guess this could also be considered a language activity.

Sensorial: Play Doh is my new “go to” activity. A little bit messy but there’s so much you can do with it that it’s totally worth the mess. We talked about colors and just had a fun afternoon rolling, cutting and squishing!!!

Reading: This week we read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? by Bill Martin Jr. We love, love, love this book!

Math: To continue with our shapes theme, we identified shapes using our shape puzzle.

Culture & Exercise: Walking in Shopping Malls and Grocery Stores was our exercise this week. And we sure did a lot of it but I never remember my camera so no pics. :-(

Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment